As a digital designer, you play a critical role in producing creative concepts and finalized designs for web-based digital projects. We need a problem solver and a critical thinker who is strong in their craft, organized, and collaborates well.
What Are We Looking For?
Every member of our team is expected to think big, push creative limits, and always keep the creative solution at the forefront…because if we’re not making a difference, what’s the point? You will need strong experience with Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and GSuite
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creatively execute design projects and establish mock-ups, presentations, and concepts
- Establish, present and refine designs as needed
- Research, design/concept and create art for projects
- Serve as a point of contact for clients with regard to design
- Manage multiple projects at once and adhere to tight deadlines
- Have attention to detail and a deep passion for well-organized files! 🙂
- Ensure work at all creative stages of a project is representative of the overall vision, and keeping the needs of the client at the forefront
- Attend bi-weekly stand-ups with Design Team to provide feedback on work, discuss what is/isn’t working, evaluate bandwidth and explore efficiencies as they relate to current projects
- Ability to travel as needed for premier/white glove clients
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Strong typographical and design sense. Ability to create and refine layouts and collateral
- A solid knowledge of web/digital design, including but not limited to best practices for responsive design, font usage, iconography, image sizes, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with keynote/PowerPoint
- Experience with HTML, SCSS/CSS, or JS is a plus
- Experience with video/animation/3D software is a plus
- Experience in copywriting for marketing communications and/or advertising is a plus
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Agency experience; expertise in traditional, digital or graphic design
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership ability
One of the best benefits is the people and clients you work with every day.
Seriously, they’re pretty great 🙂
In addition, we also offer:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
Employee premiums covered at 100%
- 401K with generous company match
- Ten days Paid Time Off (PTO) and five sick days per year; ten paid holidays per year, not including company-wide shut-down between Christmas and New Years
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- Incredible work/life balance
- An annual continuing education slush fund for personal and professional development
- Company-provided laptop, extra monitor and computer accessories; annual stipend for additional office expenses and/or supplies
- Flexibility to work from wherever you’d like