As a web developer, you play a critical role by providing insights at the beginning of the project and then eventually helping bring it to life. We need a problem solver and a critical thinker who is strong in their craft, organized, and collaborates well.
What Are We Looking For?
As a web developer, you play a critical role by providing insights at the beginning of the project and then eventually helping bring it to life. We need a problem solver and a critical thinker who is strong in their craft, organized, and collaborates well. Every member of our team is expected to think big, push creative limits, and always keep the creative solution at the forefront…because if we’re not making a difference, what’s the point?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively with the team to solve problems, as well as individually
- Manage multiple projects at once while adhering to tight deadlines
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organizational skills in order to convey the broad mechanics of the technical process when needed
- A passion for learning and exploring new techniques/languages/frameworks/solutions.
- The web changes daily, so we must stay nimble Assisting the team in scoping out projects. What’s possible? How difficult is it? What are the barriers to it working well?
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Some experience with PHP is a plus
- Comfortable working with various WordPress builds (using Advanced Custom Fields, Custom Themes, Gutenberg, popular page builders)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite. Mostly Adobe XD, so you can export designs. But if you’re familiar with other Adobe apps, that’s great!The above represent the bare-minimum requirements – chances are you know more than what’s listed here. That’s great – time to show off a bit! Tell us what skills you bring to the table AND how comfortable you are with them (beginner, intermediate, advanced).
Education and/or Experience
- At least 4-5 years of related experience Bachelors or Associates degree preferred, but not required
One of the best benefits is the people and clients you work with every day.
Seriously, they’re pretty great 🙂
In addition, we also offer:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
Employee premiums covered at 100%
- 401K with generous company match
- Ten days Paid Time Off (PTO) and five sick days per year; ten paid holidays per year, not including company-wide shut-down between Christmas and New Years
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- Incredible work/life balance
- An annual continuing education slush fund for personal and professional development
- Company-provided laptop, extra monitor and computer accessories; annual stipend for additional office expenses and/or supplies
- Flexibility to work from wherever you’d like